Could I Be Pregnant-pg110977015818

1 Replies
38yroldhopeful - March 2

I had a regular period Jan22. I have a 28 day cycle and ovulated on the 8 of Feb. Around the 18 of Feb., I started feeling crampy and bloated. My period seemed to come on 21 of Feb. (2 days late), but it wasn't a normal period. Ususally, my periods last 7 days, with 2 heavy days, 2 moderate days and 3 spotting-light days. This time. it lasted 5 days, with 2 heavy 1 moderate and 2 spotting days. I am also still bloated, am feeling tired all the time, and have to go to the bathroom every 2 hrs. I took a pregnancy test the day my period was due (19 Feb) as well as on the 28 of Feb., but both came back neg. Could I still be pregnant? If so, should I retest again and how long should I wait?

Grandpa Viv - March 2

hCG levels double every few days in the first trimester, going from under 3 to over 100,000. Each pregnancy seems to have its own growth curve. At your age and hopeful, I think I would be at the doctor's getting a quant_tative blood test and doing everything possible to nurture a possible pregnancy. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?