Could I Be Pregnant-pg111203587018

2 Replies
LN - March 28

I used to be on birth control which made me very reqular.However, I stopped taking it back in August because my husband and I wanted to start trying to get pregnant around February. My period came 1 week early at the beginning of January and 1 week early at the end of January. It came 3 days late at the end of February. I should have started yesterday but haven't yet. I have never been late before February in my life. I have been pretty moody lately and extremely tired. However, those could both be a result of a disease I have. It's such a disappointment to take a pregnancy test and it come out negative so I don't want to take one right now. I feel blouted but not the same way I do when I have my period. Do you think I'm pregnant.

jena - March 28

you have some signs but i too don't know if it's the disease either... i would take a test - it can take a while to get a positive, and even if you don't this month, don't be too disappointed (I know - stupid advice!) because it takes an average couple 12 months to conceive.. go for the test and then if you get a negative, try again in 3-4 days. good luck!

Grandpa Viv - March 28

A couple in their early 20s have a 75% chance of conceiving within 6 months. I am sure you are smart to wait at least a week before testing, especially as the signs you have could be attributed to other reasons. Good luck anyway!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?