Could I Be Pregnant-pg111260555218

7 Replies
bon - April 4

i am experiencing slight abdominal pains like i am geting my period but no signs of it coming i have also experinced some brown spotting about two weeks ago but i am only 7 days late i am feeling sick but havent thrown up and i also feel tired. my hsband and i have been trying and i went on the pill but came off some time ago and have had a period since then could i be pregnant someone please give me some advice

bon - April 4

just alittle update to my question i have also noticed visible veins on my b___sts and this sounds embara__sing but i feel wet like i have started my period but havent i have never had this feeling can someone help me

jas - April 4

hi, bon. it sounds like you are having some symptoms of pregnancy. have you tested? my af is due today, i hope it want come:). my dh and i have bee ttc for some time. i want to be pregnant so much. baby dust

bon - April 4

i have just figured remenbered about a week after i ovulated and had s_x i was spotting brown but no need to wear anything it wasnt heavt and lasted a couple of days what could this be and why am i having mild cramps every now and then but no signs of a period. i havent tested yet but i think i should im scared it will come up neg

Grandpa Viv - April 4

Bon, go test after holding your water as long as you can! Baby dust to you! Come back and tell us the result! Good luck!

bon - April 4

i tested this morning and i got a really faint blue line but it was really faint so i am going to the doctors this afternoon to have a blood test. Still dont have a period and no signs of one. I hope the test is positive i want this soooo much

stacey - April 4

sounds good to me!! Congrats!

bon - April 4

i try not to get too excited cos i have had a faint line on a test before and it wasnt + i am so scared that it is gonna be the same this time

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?