Could I Be Pregnant-pg111378295618

3 Replies
meagan - April 17

in december i got off of my birthcontrol because i wasn't having periods, that month i had 2. Then in january and february i bleed very lightly on the 25 of each month, not enough for a tampon, but it happened both months and with cramping so im sure it was my period. then in march i got my period on the 23 it lasted for two days. ok thats the background info. I've had s_x multiple times using the pull out meathod (if that can be called a meathod at all, i know it irresponsable) for about the part two weeks i've been running a fever betweern 99.1-100.5, and i've had cramps like i was about to start for over a week, am i just freaking out or could i be pregnant? p.s. im a 20 year old college student, not quite ready for a baby.

Megan - April 17

You never know with the method you used. When you are officiailly late, take an hpt. And try to use a more reliable method next time. Protect yourself!

lori - April 17

hi i have regular periods every month,come at the same time every month,ecept in march i didnt have a period,i i start around 26,27 every month,for some odd reason i feel weird movements very low and deep,its not gas,i know its something different

megan - April 17

It would be too soon to feel a baby though.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?