Could I Be Pregnant-pg111387734518

4 Replies
Lisa - April 18

I am not expecting my period until around the 27th-29th, but last week I had butterfly feelings in my stomach, tired, extremely moody and bloated, frequent headaches and loos of appet_te. I am on the pill but I missed a few in a row and thats why I had my period a week ago. Now this morning when I woke up I was feeling nauseous after I ate my breakfast and felt like I was going to be sick, also my nipples were alittle sensitive. When they start to hurt does it hit u all at once or does it gradually hurt more??? Is this all in my head or could I be pregnant?

sonia - April 19

no

Stacy B. - April 19

There may be a small chance of pregnancy, however your body may be experiencing hormone imbalance because of you missing a few pills. If I were you I would hold off until your next period. :)

Mimi - April 19

You really need to wait till you miss your period. I was 4 days late when I found out I was pregnant, the ONLY symptoms I had were that I didn't start yet. (my cycles are regular) and I was very tired. Other than that I wouldn't have had a clue!

Jamie - April 19

Yea you should wait until you miss a preiod. It is hard to wait, but in the long run it might be worth it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?