Could I Be Pregnant-pg113427542618

25 Replies
honey1234 - December 10

i spotted for 9 days which would be a week before my period was due then i got my period but it was only for 3 days? whats going on? could i be pregnant?

Jennifer - December 10

i doubt that you would be pregnant but just to make sure take a hpt...good luck

honey1234 - December 10

i hope not. but what i dont get is my period was really lite.. thanks for replying

honey1234 - December 10

i forgot to add my af wasn't normal either. it was more like spotting and brown. plus i dont get why i would spot for 9 days before that either.

Jennifer - December 10

are your cycles normally on point? its kinda weird you would be spotting 9 days but i highly doubt its cuz your pregnant but i mean you never know

honey1234 - December 10

yeah they are normally on time. it was like a day late this month. but i have never had anything like this happen to me before. the spotting for 9 days freaks me out. i dont what it could be. i have been feeling sick at night and getting dizzy here lately

Jennifer - December 10

hmmm...i dunno what it could be wbut what leads me to think you arent pregnant is you say you had a period for 3 days after all the spotting...but i mean the dizziness and the feeling sick at night....i dunno you might just have to wait it out and take a hpt...or talk to a doctor they might be able to give you a better explanation for why you spotted for 9 days cuz that seems like an awful long time to me...especially if nothing like that happened to you before..but don't let it bother you cuz most likely its nothing to worry about

honey1234 - December 10

yeah. i have tried not to let it bother me but im only 17 and me and my boyfriend just had a fight today and broke up. i thought my period came early when i spotted for the 8 or 9 days that i did. but then i finally stop spotting for 3 days and had my period for 3 days after that.

Jennifer - December 11

yeah i understand where your coming from im only 18 and 18 weeks pregnant...dont worry about it though i don't think your pregnant but take a hpt just to make sure in a couple weeks

honey1234 - December 11

yeah my sister was 19 and she just had twins a year ago. (a boy and a girl)hard we almost lost her and everything. it was a hard 9 months. but im so glad there here now. i love my them to death. see but i dont have a way to get a test. cuz if i told my parents they would freak out. i just dont know what to do thats why im trying to get answer from the internet first. you helped me alot tho

Jennifer - December 11

oh i couldnt tell my parents either.i had to get my test on the low but i live in D.C and theres a convienence store at every corner so it wasnt that hard lol

Erika - December 11

i live in IN. the only store close to me is CVS and thats like 4 ever away and im not walking there. lol. i think tomorrow i might tell my mom i had my AF again and see what she says. maybe she will make a doctor appt but i doubt it. the 1st thing that will come to her mind is "are you pregnant"?

honey1234 - December 11

the erika answer is me.

Jennifer - December 11

lol yeah probaby..thats what i love about bigger cities EVERYTHING is walking distance and it comes in handy sometimes....i wouldnt say nothing to her unless you miss your period next month...cuz i mean whats the point of gettin her mad at you and all worked up if it might in the end be nothing and your not even pregnant?

honey1234 - December 11

so i shouldnt say anything to her unless i miss next month.. im just worried that sumthing might be wrong. cuz i have been having stomach pains like crazy this past week. i might just tell my sister instead.

Jennifer - December 11

yeah cuz didn't you say your sister had children young? she probly would be more understanding. about the whole situation and she probly would give you the best advice

Jennifer - December 11

im bout to go to sleep it was nice talking to you ill be on tommorow if you wanna talk...just make a post or something...oh yeah and if i dont talk to you anytime soon good luck with your whole situation

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?