Could I Be Pregnant-pg115011319418

3 Replies
nymomof2 - June 12

my cycle normally is between 23-26 days i am now 29 days and no period. i took a test and it was neg, could it be to early.

LadyD - June 12

If your af is usually on time and it has not arrived yet, it is possible. What kind of test did you use? I don't want to disappoint you, but my af was late 8 days last month for no reason that I could think of. I did have a yeast infection but nobody seems to know if that can cause af to be late. Wait another day or 2, or even today, test with a more sensitive test. Good luck and let us know!

jldaniels - June 12

I don't know if this helps but my doctor told me when you are ttc you can actually cause your period to be late. Its a mind thing.

linds99 - June 12

The only way your period would be late would be 1) pregnancy 2) due to late ovulation 3) or no ovulation at all. BTW, according to me Reproductive Endoctronologist, stress does not cause your period to be late. However, stress actually CAN and is proven to actually delay ovulation or cause "anovulation." So, stress does not directly impact our luteal phase, it does change when ovulation occurs or doesn't occur. Our luteal phase, whenever ovulation happens, pretty much is the same when ovulation occurs everymonth. For me, using temps, blood, and Clear Blue Easy monitor, my luteal phase is 16 days....but my ovulation days vary now from CD16-CD20....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?