Could I Be Pregnant-pg116944984125

7 Replies
worriedgurl - January 22

My boyfriend and i have unprotected s_x. My last period was around christmas. I am only 3days late, but lately i have been feeling like i was going to throw up but i havent ever thrown up. I have sore stomach pains, i have to pee all the time and i am super tired. Are these signs of being pregnant or am i just stressed because we are moving too so I have been stressed out. Please help

krissy2006 - January 22

It could be either. X-mas time seems a bit early for you to be ovulating. How long are your cycles usually. when was your last menstrual period? Honestly the ladies here can only speculate and if you are late you should take an hpt. If it is negative you should try it in a week. If still negative and no period you should see your doc.

BeckyBunny - January 22

Krissy, she said her last period was around Christmas, not that they had s_x around christmas, lol. She didn't say when they had s_x. worried, it is entirely possible that you are pregnant. unprotected s_x, symptoms, and late period. You need to take a home pregnancy test.

krissy2006 - January 22

wow becky, for some reason my reading skills have really been flushed down the toilet.... I guess that whole cliche of selective hearing applies to reading too. Sorry worried.... when did u have intercourse...that would help us know if it is more or less likely that u r PG.

worriedgurl - January 22

My last period was at Christmas and it only is 3/4days long. Since then we have intercourse 2/3 times a week except for the last week

Grandpa Viv - January 22

OK. Good exposure. Period due Jan 19, ovulation likely Jan 5, but since you have had unprotected s_x several times a week we can a__sume you got spermed while ovulating. Signs were likely to have started a week ago and indeed include tired, mild nausea, peeing, weird cramps. How about a selection from ga__sy, lotion discharge, b___bs, acne, appet_te, smells, tastes, runny nose? Sounds like you shouls start taking prenatal vitamins and take a home test first pee tomorrow and another a week from now if need be. Since your period at Christmas was lighter than usual, it is also possible that you got pregnant the first week of December and are now "8+ weeks". Good luck!

worriedgurl - January 23

I figured i might as well try taking a test. Kinda scared of the answer though. My b.f and i are in the mist of moving right now so arent really financially ready, I guess part of me was wondering if the symptoms could be from stress? Except i do have very tender b___sts right now

worriedgurl - January 23

help! does anyone think that these symptoms could just be from stress?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?