Could I Be Pregnant-pg117000346556

1 Replies
kaz31 - January 28

Can anyone plse help me, i came off he pill at the end of nov 2006, i had my period and the end of dec i had what i thought was my period, a couple of weeks later i started getting really sensitive br___ts and nipples, nausea etc. I visited my nurse, who thought i was pregnant. All through Jan 07 i have been geting he pregnancy symptoms, veins in the chest showing up blue, nausea, sore and tingling br___ts, a bump showing etc. Once again, around my period time, i bleed, for 2 days, very little. Once again the nurse again said that it was not a proper period and that she believed i could still be pregnant even though i have done 2 pregnagncy tests at home, both saying negaitve. Has anyone got any advice, that might help me work out what is happening?...Thank you

Grandpa Viv - January 28

Coming off the pill there is no telling when you might thave started ovulating again. a__suming you ovulated Jan 3 and got pregnant from s_x over the New Year weekend, then preg. signs would have started Jan 10 and it is possible you would not yet have a positive test. Why don't you try another test first morning pee soon, and another in a week later. If both of those are negative, then the chances are that you are experiencing pill withdrawal symptoms. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?