Could I Be Pregnant-pg117046096729

8 Replies
jugee - February 2

last period jan9. had unprotected s_x on 22nd

ralphie1026 - February 3

if your cycle is regular, and you ovulate at 14 days then its possible you could've gotten pregnant at that time

krissy2006 - February 3

Jugee how long is your cycle. Most women do not have the average cycle of 28 days and at day 14 ovulation. I for example have a 24-25 day cycle and usually ovulate about day 11 or 12. Other women on this site have 30 day + cycles and have ovulated all the way up to day 25. It just depends on your body. If your cycle is 30 days or less, the first day of your last period was Jan 9th, and your only day of unprotected s_x was on the 22nd than it is very possible you may have caught that egg which could have been ovulated anywhere from day 10- day 13... which would have been the 22nd. Mind you, you could have ovulated day 14 or later and therefore that would put you past the risk/blessing of pregnancy. Hope you get the answers you need and the one you want. :)

orchidmom - February 3

Not very sure about it.. you must see your fertility during that time.

jugee - February 3

hi again, my cycle has been rotating sinc nov. but i took a ovulating test on 23rd and it was positive. so wat didi that mean was i ovulated on 22nd

krissy2006 - February 3

No a + opk means that you will ovulate 24-72 hours later. So you probably ovulated on the 23-24 or 25

krissy2006 - February 3

Also you may get several + OPKs before you actually ovulate. One + opk does not mean you WILL ovulate. It only detects and LH surge. Sometimes your body has MANY surges before a big enough surge happens to actually ovulate. Did you take any other opks besides the 22nd?

jugee - February 3

no my first time ever was 23rd

jugee - February 3

but wat is this awakening until 4am for the past week. never had it. i dont remember if i had it my las pregnancy. but wats weird is my husband never gets the cold last time i even found out i was preg. he had a bad flu. and the same thing happenned las teus. around the same time i was preg. last time. i know it sound weird im superstious lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?