Could I Be Pregnant-pg117089808575

2 Replies
Livvi - February 7

I am three weeks late and i have a 4 1/2 year old daughter. I dont have many signs of pregnancy other than missed period and moodiness and br___t tenderness. I had an abortion a few years ago and since then I have had this fear that i cannot ever have a child again. i am not on birth control and never have been. i have take three pregnancy tests and they have all come up negative, i went to the hospital and they did a urine test which also came up negative, could i still be pregnant or is this all in my head and I really cant ever have kids again because of making the worst mistake in my life. I have gained about 5-7 pounds in the last months and my uterus is sore, i had cramping about two weeks ago but nothing since and no spotting. Please help CONFUSED

Grandpa Viv - February 7

When was the last test? If it was more than a week ago you could try another one. Occasionally women will not test positive until 6 or 8 weeks pregnant. If you miss a second period it will be time to check with the doc to see what else might be going on. It is not likely that the abortion affected your fertility. Please stop blaming yourself. Good luck!

Livvi - February 9

I did a test again and now it is negative again. i am getting all the signs. im feeling sick too, i just do not know where to go from here. but i am getting more new signs like besides what i mentioned above, i extremely tired and am get nausea no vomitting. I went to the doctor and they said they wont do a blood test yet

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?