Could I Be Pregnant-pg117326487643

2 Replies
mpmp - March 7

I had unprotected s_x at around 4.00 a.m. on the sunday morning 18th feb, my period had finished on the friday the 16th feb, (my period had started 5 days early). I took the morning after pill on the monday morning at 9.00 a.m. could i be pregnant, its ok, I feel sick, have done since about 3 days after taking the pill, and my br___ts are tender On 25th feb I had a slight bleed, which continued on the 26th, had to use sanitary protection, it petered out in the evening, but then early hours of the morning it was quite heavy, not like a period, but bright red. No blood since evening of 28th, I am so scared that I could be pregnant. Please help. My next period is due anytime after the 11th March Thanks

Megs - March 7

I will venture to say now. First off, your AF was just leaving and unless you have a very early O date, you would not have hit your O time. AND, you took the morning after pill so I would say you're not pg. To settle your mind though, take a HPT on March 12th if AF does not arrive. Good luck.

Martha31 - March 7

mpmp: or this is simply the afte pill effect...this is what it is supposed to do, start your cycle all over. So you may even start your af much sooner this time...this is what I heard about these pills anyways. good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?