Could I Be Pregnant-pg12185497029

9 Replies
penny22 - August 12

i was due on a week ago. i took a test yesterday but it was negitive. i have been going 2 the toilet alot more, feeling sick, my right br___t sore and i have been having cramping on and off for 5 days now. i have that i know that im pregnant feeling, which i had the second time i was pregnant but the test been negative is strange.as this happened to anyone else? i feel like im going mad. ?

babyanthony - August 12

Hi. Did you test with FMU? Are your periods usually regular? You could've ovulated later than you think, which would make it too soon to test. Good luck :)

Grandpa Viv - August 12

Some do not test positive until 2 weeks late, and a few even later. If you can't get a positive by the time you miss a second period you should see the doc anyway. Good luck!

penny22 - August 12

sorry im new to this site what is FMU? ny periods are usually round same time give or take a few days never over a week though

penny22 - August 12

thank you both 4 your advice

cakesi - August 13

I am in the same boat. I am 3 days late (a__suming my cycle is 32 days)! I have taken 4 tests all negative. I have all the same symptoms as first time round but not as severe yet. Just want to know whats going on either way, feel like im going crazy too. x

penny22 - August 13

its awful not knowin whats going on especially when experiencing same symptoms as before im at docs 2morro so ill let u know how it goes

penny22 - August 16

went 2 docs yet another negative still no af though. been told 2 go back in 2 weeks if still no af incase something else is wrong. bodies are crazy things!!

JG4424 - August 16

hi. Reli New This :S lol. Bloatness, Cramps, Not Felling "Right" Real Bad Headaches, Runny Nose, Tender Breats. Cud I Be?

penny22 - August 17

you could be have u done a test yet? whebn is your period due?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?