Could I Be Pregnant -pg109873749020

10 Replies
Julite - October 25

I take birth control, but took a month off. I was careful, but not like I should of been. I've been feeling queezy in the morning, at night, and after I eat some foods. I'm tired all thie time and if I'm not sleepy I want to eat. And when I do eat.. watch out, I could eat a house. Could I be pregnant?

Jodie - October 25

You very well could be. It could be a lot of other things too. When are you expecting your period? Did you test?

Julite - October 26

Today or tomorrow, and I don't have any of my signs I'm going to start. No I haven't taken a test, I wouldn't know which one to take. I've never felt like this before.

Julite - October 27

When would I take a test?

E - October 27

You absolutely could be but keep in mind that stopping the pill has side effects on your body. We have all been there and the hormonal changes don't go unoticed. XOXO

Julite - October 27

That's what I'm thinking, it's just me not taking the pill this month. But I was talking to people at work and they have me thinking I could be pregnant. When should I take a test? When comes to stuff like this you would think I was raised in a cave.

Julite - October 27

I also want to know if I should go to the doctor to double check since I'm going to be starting the pill back up next week. I hate being in limbo.

jessica - October 27

i need help

Julite - October 27

Alright now I'm starting to burp a lot. What the c___p is going on? Also, the area around my nipples are getting darker, if that means anything. Can somebody please help on when should I take a test.

E - October 27

I would take a test first thing tomorrow morning. If it is neg, call the doctor to schedule an appt b4 you start the pill. Let them know you may be pregnant and plan to start the pill but need confirmation.

Julite - October 27

Thank you so much!!:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion