Could I Be Pregnant -pg10993435806

3 Replies
carol - November 1

h__lo. i have a quick question. i had s_x two weeks ago on friday and saturday. then my period was suppose to come on sun. it did not come until late tues. the thing is that i am extremely tired all the time and i have headaches that are really bad...i dont no why but i just feel like i am pregnant. i am 27 and have been on the pill for 9 years and have never felt like this...i know it seems stupid becuase i got my period but i was just wondering if this can ever happen?

Viv - November 1

It is possible that because of some pill confusion you may have ovulated that Friday, in which case the period may have been implantation. Normally implantation is noticeably different from a regular period. There are so many unknowns here that your only recourse is to take a home pregnancy test. I would take the first next weekend and follow it with another the following weekend. About 25% of all women experience some bleeding at period time during the first trimester. Some 25% to 30% of all early pregnancies do not get to the end of the first trimester. Good luck!

carol - November 1

hey i just dont understand the last sentence, could you please rephrase that one for me, thanx

Viv - November 1

I guess the last sentence was gratuitous information, or a caveat. I think it is important to remember as we look at these early indications, that 25% to 30% of conceptions do not result in clinical pregnancies, defined as those that carry beyond the first trimester. Women can lose a pregnancy without even realizing it has begun.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion