Could I Be Pregnant -pg110122254437

4 Replies
Lizzy - November 23

I am one day before getting my period and I noticed that I have a thick odorless va___al discharge as though I am ovulating. I am anxious to know if this could be a sign of pregnancy even though my last s_xual encounter was not during ovulating days.

nicky130 - November 24

im having the same problem. im due on my period today, and i have not come on yet. im worried that if i am pregnant about telling my parents. i have wanted a baby for ages now, but the only thing putting me off is my parents.

Christinee - November 24

Nicky by the way you say "ages" I have to a__sume that you are at least above 18 yrs old...Dont worry about telling your parents so...they will grow to accept it..and if not then that is there loss...sorry to be so blunt...you wil be the one raising this child (if so pregnant), not them....good luck to both of you..v____al discharge is a definite sign of pregnancy...do you have any other symptoms at all? Sore b___sts, nausea, peeing more frequently, increased sense of smell?...If you are due today, I would wait until tomorrow and try a cheap test...from a dollar store...chances are you will get a positive even just one day late...good luck ladies.

nicky130 - November 24

i am 17 and 18 nxt year, i no it is a bit young to have a baby but i know that i want one. ive been with my bf for 3 years now, and i am ready to settle down with him and have children.

nicky130 - November 24

yea ive got symtoms nausea, peeing all the time, im always tired, ive bin gettin loads of headaches. if the test comes out negative how long do you think i should wait to get another test done?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?