Could I Be Pregnant -pg110247362926

4 Replies
Robin - December 7

My br___t have become tender and I have been eating a lot, different craving, but period is not due for almost 10 days!

to robin - December 8

all i can say is wait it out and if your period don't come take a test most test wont show until just a few days before missed period so the best bet is to wait and see if it comes or not.

Aileen - December 8

So have mine, and I'm having like period cramps.

Jess - December 8

I know everyone in here is sure to have the same problems, but I need some answers. I am about 2 weeks late on my period and having symptoms of being pregnant. I looked at every possible site on the web to see if they all said the same thing and most of them do. Anyway, they consist of very, sore b___st, not near the nipple, but around. I have been eating alot, I urinante frequently, my stomach seems to be a little bigger, the lower part of my back aches but not real bad, and not to mention the cramps I have in my abdomen and side. I took 2 tests and both were negative. Maybe I am just stressing and making myself seem pregnant. Can anyone tell me what they think?

Grandpa Viv - December 8

Jess, it sounds promising. Take tests at 1 week intervals, and make a doctor's appointment after missing your second period. By that time an examination will be more conclusive than a test. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?