Could I Be Pregnant -pg110770059818

1 Replies
sparkle - February 6

Hi My period is late by 2 weeks - i stopped taking the pill 3 months ago and my peroids have been messed up (not regular like they used to be). My last 2 peroids have been really heavy since stopping the pill. This month they are 2 weeks late and now I am getting brown spotting.? What is this? A very light period? Or implantation bleeding? I was looking on a site and found this info: ". Implantation bleeding, which is lighter than menstrual bleeding and is either a pink or brown colored blood; implantation bleeding usually occurs right around the time you would be expecting your period and its length varies for each woman. " and "As you may know, fertilisation of your egg has taken place in one of your fallopian tubes. The development continues, while this fertilised egg continues its journey towards the 'relative' safety of the prepared womb lining. This means that it's still possible to have some slight bleeding from the womb lining itself for the first 10 - 12 weeks (often around the time when a period would have occurred), then your developing egg will implant itself. Sometimes, there may be a problem, and the fertilised egg shrinks and is rejected before it reaches the womb lining. This, too, can give a 'brown' loss (which is actually stale, old blood, that was lost many hours previously)." Im just going to out to get a test? I'm terrified. Do you think that i could be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - February 6

You could be pregnant any time you have s_x. In this case I don't hear you listing any early signs except for a late period and brown spotting. Perhaps you got pregnant from s_x in the last couple of weeks and early signs are yet to appear. Perhaps you are one of the lucky few who have no early signs. Until you have more to tell, I would be hoping your body just hasn't yet sorted out getting off the pill. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?