Could I Be Pregnant -pg111025177818

2 Replies
oldermom? - March 7

I ovulated on Feb. 9 (day 16 of a 28 day cycle). I had what seemed to be a period on March 21, but it was 2 days late and was lighter and shorter than usual. Last week, I started feeling tired my br___ts felt heavier (but no pain), I was urinating more frequently and I have a bulge between my pubic area and my navel. This week, I started feeling queasy and so far havn't had the hormone surge you get around ovulation. I've done three home pregnancy tests (the last March 3) and all have come up negative. Could I still be pregnant? I am 37 and am wondering if that could be a factor.

Grandpa Viv - March 7

It's possible, but not loud and clear. You've been pregnant before but may not remember how it felt, and the signs could be different this time. You could take a couple more hpt at one week intervals, then go see the doc if you are still puzzled after the next period is due. Good luck.

lorie24 - March 7

i can't tell but i was expecting my period on feburary 25th and i still haven't gotten even a spot,or a cramp.i went to the doctors and he cant see me till friday.all my tests at home come back neg.i feel like im going crazy.i have four kids at home already.help?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?