Could I Be Pregnant -pg111311624218

7 Replies
Neiky - April 10

Lately I have been feeling tired and sleepy constantly! I've alsowent through what is called implantaion bleeding. Frequently going back and forth to the bathroom to urinate. Increase in appeite. I've taken 3 hpt and have gone to my obgyn and all four test were negative! Even my husband is suddenly tired and restless. I've suddenly gained weight. My stomach BLEW UP all of a sudden! And sometime I feel movement..mostly 1 side(left)rarely other places. I am usually happy and cheerful, but lately very moody. It's even hard to lay on my stomach now. My periods have been irregular for years now(9) so I can't go by it. And I really just feel like it...but my br___ts aren't tinder. Although I do feel like something is pressing/sitting on my bladder. I've had a baby b4(she past..2mths and a half old...hole in her heart), but it was nothing at all like this!..So please somebody...anybody..please help a sister out. Just when I decided to loose weight....HELP!

Neiky - April 10

Also..I forgot to mention...my stomach itches now and i find myself stratching it. It's like the skin on my stomach itches and it's so weird, because it's the kinda itch as if the skin is being stretched and causes an itch. well just let me know what you think or some advice that you think maybe helpful to my situation.

Grandpa Viv - April 10

How long has this been going on? The obgyn may have tested too early - a couple of weeks after signs start would be the earliest, and some women take longer to go positive. We have a couple of threads that suggest that weight can be an issue in getting a positive test. You may have to wait a week or two and then ask for a quant_tative blood test. Good luck!

Neiky - April 10

It's been going on for about 3weeks are so. But just as you said, I feel the same way that maybe it's to early and that I should wait a lil longer. my last visit was thursday of last week. She said that the test were neg and that it could probably be my thyroids(I definately hope not!) and that if the results of my thyroid test is neg, then she'll have me to come back in and give me an ultra sound. So how do I determine.Though the test was neg, she still wants me to come in and be given a ultrasound if it's not my thyroids. And in the mist of all that Grandpa Viv, she gave me some pills that will help my period to come on(because that are soo irregular..like 3 months straight it doesn't come on..then it comes on for 1 month, then I skip another 2 months, then it comes back on for a month...then again skip 3 months...well you get the pic) she gave me those pills along with some birth control pills and told me that as soon as I my period comes on to imediately start taking my birth control pills. but what if I am pregnant? Girl , I dunno what to do! What do you think?

mel - April 10

felling sick after i eat and use the bathroom more then norm and tired also more then norm.

bump - April 10

bump

Tyra - April 15

ive been urinating constantly ,and i dont know if im pregnant or if i have a bladder problem im only 19 ,im wondering what it could be ?

heather - April 30

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and starting to show i'am very tired and having stomach cramps. I also can feel some movement.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?