Could I Be Pregnant -pg112249871318

1 Replies
chloe - July 27

i recently stopped taking the pill and i had s_x over my ovulate period (which i didn't know at the time) and for the past wk i've been getting sore br___t and i'm so tired all the time and moody. i normally sail through my AF without any hassle so can't be that. i'm not due AF while 3rd Aug i've already got 2 children and i just knew the last time i was. am i reading tomuch into how i'm feeling. sorry for going onx

Mel - July 27

You probably already know this, but being on the pill does mask a lot of PMS symptoms. I too went off the pill a few months back and since then my periods have been terrible! Maybe you are pg or maybe your body is just readjusting to being off the pill! Who knows, it's so hard for us girls! There's always so much going on in our bodies! Well, I hope you get what you were hoping for! Good luck! If you are hoping to be pg and anxiously waitng for no AF, there are a bunch of us that all are due around Aug 3,4,5 ish on the thread "Aug. 4th or 5th, Part II". Come join us! Take care!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?