Could I Be Pregnant -pg113106732818

1 Replies
April - November 3

Odd question, but this is driving me crazy! I have a very regular 28 day cycle give or take a day or two one way or the other. AF should have shown up on Oct 29th at the latest. I had s_x on 28 29 30 31. AF still hasn't shown up. I know it's extremely late for ovulation in my cycle. But is it possible? I mean, could I be pregnant? It's still too early to do a HPT. It's barely been 7 days if that. I've only been THIS LATE twice before and I was pregnant both times. But I've never managed to get pregnant the DAY BEFORE AF was due to start. At least I don't think I have. I'm confused, nervous, anticipating knowing one way or the other. Any thoughts? Thanks! April

April - November 3

Just an afterthought. I've had a little crampiness, but no bleeding as of yet. I keep feeling like AF has shown up and run to the bathroom and nothing. I feel a little "heavy" in the uterus. Not quite bloated feeling - it's hard to describe. I'm just at a loss. Nothing would tickle me more than to be pregnant even though I wasn't expecting it. But having to wait another week or so to know is just going to drive me up a wall. I want to know NOW! LOL THANKS!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?