Could I Be Pregnant -pg113821469118

1 Replies
magnolia - January 25

I may be stretching but I'm just not sure what's going on with me. I thought that I had the flu but it has been going on now for three weeks. That whole time I have had diarrhea and a very upset stomach. I thought I was feeling better last week but then I felt worse and was in bed for three days with a headache and stomach ache. I can't eat anything but mild food and I started cramping over the weekend. I have only vomited once and it was when I started feeling really sick two weeks into the illness. I went to the doctor but she didn't say anything about pregnancy. I'm just wondering if there is any relation between my symptoms and being pregnant. My husband and I aren't trying right now but we don't use birth control outside of being careful.

Z.nina - January 26

hi mangolia, some women may not have morning sickness and still be pregnant even if you vomitted once,however headaches could be sign of pregnancy and could be a sign that you have the flu at the same time, is your period late?try to make a test if yes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?