Could I Be Pregnant -pg114191497718

2 Replies
ksee - March 9

I was suppose to start on the 6 of March and I still have not started at all. I usually spot about one to two days before I start and I did not even do that this time. I remember that one week before I was suppose to start that there was some spotting and I had went to my calander to see if it was time to start already, well, I was not. I thought I was going to be a week early, it only lasted for one day. I now think back and I have had some headaches lately and every now and then a cramp or two. Could it be stress or could I be pregnant?

reason0307 - March 9

I think I am in the same boat.I haven't had a period since January 2.Which now makes it 2 months since I seen a period.I went to the doctor to take a urine test and it was negative,so I was told to take a blood test and I do that Monday.I am hoping that it comes back positive.What I think you should do is go to the doctor and take a pregnancy or blood test and let me know the results.Do you want to be a mother now?

ksee - March 9

Yes, I was married in August 05 and my husband and I before were always careful cause I did not want children unless I was married, and now its game on. We have been trying for 7 months now. This is the first time that I have been late and i cant wait. He and I spoke about it and we have decided to wait to take a home test till next week. To make sure that I'm not just late due to something else.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?