Could I Be Pregnant -pg114563906218

31 Replies
geri3874 - April 21

Hi, I just joined here and hope to find some answers to my questions. I am 32 yrs old and have been ttc for about 2 1/2 years, I have PCOS, but haven't tried any fertility treatments...yet. I have a 4 year old son. When I became pregnant with him I had implantation bleeding for 1 day and my br___ts were tender immediately. Well 2 days ago I had some spotting, pinkish in color, then that night some mild cramping then the next day it was gone. Well last night I had sharp pains in my va___al area and now they are gone. But my br___ts are not tender, I haven't tender br___ts since my first pregnancy. So my question is, Could I be pregnant without having tender br___ts? Any info or advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Lin - April 21

Yes, you definitely can. Every pregnancy is different, so it's certainly possible to not have b___st tenderness. Some women don't get any symptoms at all before af is due. Best of luck to you!

jeanette - April 21

Well, I have tender b___sts every cycle after ovulation, until AF. But that's normal for me, so I expect it and its not necessarily a "sign" for me....but, if its not your norm, and you only noticed it when you were in fact pregnant the last time.....then I'd say its a great sign for you!! Hope you get your bfp soon!! God bless and babydust to ya!!!

Emma2 - April 21

Yes, every pregnancy tends to differ slightly and you may get sore b___bs a little later on or not at all.

jeanette - April 21

oops, I guess I misread your question......ignore me LOL. I have heard of lots of women not having any signs at all before the 6 week mark....so I wouldnt worry too much...and again, babydust!!

geri3874 - April 21

Thanks everyone! I know my situation is a bit different from the norm since I have irregular periods, actually don't have them unless I take Provera, my last cycle was in February. This morning I woke and I had dry flakey skin around one of my nipples, is this also a sign?

Emma2 - April 21

geri3874...OH MY GOODNESS YES!!! I had that and I am 9 weeks....I have never had that before I was asking my DBF what the heck was that ....I was clueless!!! Good Luck!!

geri3874 - April 21

REALLY???? Does it happen that fast? It's like ever since I spotted on Wed. all of these things are happening quick.

jeanette - April 21

Hmmm...now thats a good one! My last pregnancy, the tips of my nipples were dry and cracked, and flaked when I scratched at it a lil.....I remember saying.....WTH is this?

jeanette - April 21

LOL Emma...we had the same reaction to it!

Emma2 - April 21

geri3874, for me it happened 1 week before my period was due. I think what jeanette said about them stretching is the reason.

Emma2 - April 21

Jeanette, YEAH! because we never hear this as a symtpom and it seems to be one!

jeanette - April 21

It was for me! I thought....OMGOSH!!! My nipples are falling apart!!!!

Emma2 - April 21

Theyre crumbling!!! LOLLOLOLOLOL

geri3874 - April 21

I am just so skeptical, ya know trying for so long and having no luck. Should I take a HPT?

Emma2 - April 21

geri3874, You said you don't have a regular cycle so I am guessing your not sure when AF is due right? I think you should test according to your longest cycle.

geri3874 - April 21

My longest cycle has been as much as 6 months to a year when I don't take provera. So I never when or if I ovulate.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?