Could I Be Pregnant -pg114662098718

4 Replies
Aimee2219 - May 2

My fiance and I only had 3 days to try to get pregnant before he left fot the Army. WE tried like crazy. I havent been on any type of birth control. The day before my period was due I started bleeding , but not much. It is very very light and I have had no major cramps. I didnt even know I was going to bleed. My periods are always on time, very heavy(superplus tampon heavy) and cause me to be doubled over in pain. This hasnt phased me at all and Im only wearing a small pad. Today is May 2nd. I tried to concieve April 16th, 17th, and 18th. I started the light bleeding on the 29th. I've taken a bunch of $1 preg tests and they all said neg, but it could be too soon to tell. Could this be implantation bleeding? I dont know much about it.

Grandpa Viv - May 2

Any change in your normal monthly experience is encouraging. Take a test first pee next Saturday and find out for sure. Good luck!

klweezy - May 2

I agree! The hardest thing to do is wait, but unfortunately it is all you can do! GL! Let us know how it turns out.

Emma2 - May 3

I disagree with the two answers your got. Change in your "normal" monthly experience does not mean anything. It could very well be IB that you are experiencing but again that is not that common either.Your cycle can change at any time. I would suggest testing though in about 3 days ! Good Luck. p.s. 3 days is more than enough to get you pregnant! :)

tbtemplet - May 3

hi, i have the exact same story as you. I am waiting to test. I was bleeding on the 29th and that was 2 days early also. nothing after that . I had a negative today. I will wait until the 5th to test again. I have been having nausea, sore b___bs, integestion, fatigue. I will have too see.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?