Could I Be Pregnant -pg115108849518

5 Replies
Not_now - June 23

Ok, here's the story... 7 days ago (Around June 16th) me and my boyfriend ended up having s_x while we were drunk, and he entered me without the use of a condom (i'm not taking the pill or any other form of protection either). It was only about 30 seconds before he pulled out and we got a condom. He hadn't come inside me but it's possible there was prec_m. There is also a very small chance that he has touched my "area" in previous weeks when he might have had prec_m on his fingers. Now, i've been getting occasional headaches, feeling dizzy, and very very minor back pain this past week (none of which are unusual for me, but all of which i haven't had symptoms of for months now). It's possible that the headaches and dizziness are from the heat here recently. I've also been wanting to eat more, but i do go through phases of this sometimes, and i have been spending more time in the house recently because i've just finished college - so it could be boredum eating. I have been tired too, but i've been having a lot of late nights - plus finishing college was very stressful and i'm enjoying the extra sleep. My last period was around the 7th of June and was one week early, the period before that was around one week later than normal (i can't remember the exact date of this one). I've had my period for 4 years now and this is the first time i've not been on time, i've always been regular. I had blood tests a few weeks ago testing for something else, and the doctor did ask if my periods had been normal - and at the time i'd only experianced the late one so i didn't mention it. So far i have not missed a period. Anyway, yesterday my boyfriend and are were drunk and fooling about, he inserted four fingers into me and i thought nothing of it at the time. Roughly an hour late i went to the toilet and noticed i was bleeding - it's way to early to be my period. As i was drunk i mention to my boyfriend that it might have been spotting and that i was worried that i was pregnant. I didn't bleed for long, as little as 3 toilet breaks after that and i was back to normal. We went and bought a home pregnancy test although we knew that it was probably too early to tell, i took it regardless and the result was negative. My question is - am i just being paranoid here? Or is there a good chance that i'm pregnant? Please help. We are both 17 years old.

kvilendrer - June 23

I can't tell you for sure, but all of the symptoms you mentioned above do have a good reason for being there...like the late nights, boredom eating, headaches, etc. I would say that the bleeding might be from when he inserted 4 fingers. He might have cut you or something. I can't say for sure, though. If your period shows up late, definitely test. I hope I helped.

Grandpa Viv - June 23

A long story. It sounds like you have been messing around quite a bit and might not remember all the details. A normal June 7th cycle would give ovulation June 21st, and the spotting yesterday could have been after ovulation, not implantation. Your signs do sound like pregnancy, but could also be related to a cyst or other cycle abnormality. You are going to have to wait until the weekend after Independence Day to take a test. In the meantime, have a serious discussion with your boyfriend about contraception and with yourself about the dangers of alcohol, or you will be pregnant before long. Good luck!

sarahd - June 23

Hi Not_Now, I also think it's too early to tell, but my one piece of advice would be to abstain from drinking until you do know! It would be awful to find out you are pregnant and have to worry about having harmed the fetus. You are right that there's always a possibility even if he didn't come inside you - people get pregnant using the 'pull out' method. If you miss your period definitely take a test! I hope things work out for you (which I'm a__suming would be to NOT be pregnant based on your writing)

Not_now - June 23

Thanks for taking the time to reply. The drinking is very much a once weekly event, and always seems to be the time when we let our guard down - we're usually so careful. Another thing worth mentioning is that he has never used four fingers before, and judging from the amount of blood after my first time having s_x i think i do bleed easily from anything that perhaps stretches things too far. Are there any other signs that i might be experiancing if i were pregnant?

kvilendrer - June 23

bloating, sore b___bs, fatigue...those are all some symptoms of pregnancy. There are many more, also. It all depends on the pregnancy. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?