Could I Be Pregnant -pg115282403618

11 Replies
sanya12 - July 13

Hi, Im 21 and married 2 years.. we just started trying last month and i know nothing about this... my period was due on july 6.. but never came... its now 7 days late.. i took 4 tests and all negative... please tell me any ifo that you think might help..

sarahd - July 13

Hi Sanya, What time of day did you test? If you didn't use first morning urine you may not have had enough hormone in there to show up - also some women take longer to get positives on hpts for some reason. I'd test again in a few days w/fmu, and if it's neg. and your period is still not here, go to the doc and ask for a quant_tative hcg blood test -that can tell you for sure! Good luck!

sanya12 - July 13

Thanks sarah... i Used it early in the morning because that what the test said... but it also said that it would tell me yes or no 4 days before my period... i feel like im going crazy... i called my doc and she said that i should wait till i miss my next period... but that crazy

jschlabs - July 13

I am over a week late too and all the tests are negative. I would go on to the doctor that is what I am doing. And I know what you are going through I am 23 and my husband and I have been trying for eight months

sanya12 - July 13

good to know someone understands... my doc wont see me till august.... and i dont wanna go to some random person.... is this making you feel crazy too

jschlabs - July 13

Oh yes very crazy, I guess it is the fear of not knowing. I like to know what is going on and I don't and I don't know whether to cry or laugh. I guess only time will tell hopefully sooner than later though

Rhonda - July 13

Sometimes it just takes longer to get a bfp.keep your chin up and hope you get a bfp.

sanya12 - July 13

thanx so much girls its just good to hear it from someone else...

jeanette - July 13

Have you just come off birth control? If thats the case, your cycles could be a little messed up for a few months after stopping. Maybe test every week until the second missed period and then go to the Doc? Good luck doll!

sanya12 - July 13

thanks.. no ive never been on birth control..... im going nuts

Grandpa Viv - July 13

No early signs other than a missed period - fatigue, emotional, b___bs, discharge, peeing, appet_te, smells, tastes, nausea, dizzy? Could be that in all the excitemnt you have skipped or delayed a cycle. Or you are preg with no signs. The doc is right. Take a test once a week, act like you are pregnant (vitamins, alcohol etc.) and give him another call when you get a positive or miss a second period. Good luck!

sanya12 - July 13

im gonna sound nuts but im dizzy on and off... white discharge started this week... b___bs feel heavy.. body feels bloated.. no vomiting but food comes up and lots of acid... headaches the works

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?