Could I Be Pregnant -pg116887602749

9 Replies
tbtemplet - January 15

Hello, I am 8dpo today. I have been having the following symptoms.... Bloating, Nausea(no vomiting), VERY sore bbs (Especially today, shooting pain), achiness in low abdomen, oily skin, fatigued the last few days more than normal, also this morning I had some pink on tissue when I wiped. AF is due on Sunday, January 21. What do ya'll think??

tbtemplet - January 15

Also, I get hungry not long after I eat lately.

MelissaP - January 15

Based on a 28 day cycle, if you had s_x on or around January 8th, then those could definitely be pregnancy signs. Nausea,fatigue,sore b___sts and changs in appet_te are good signs. As for myself I have been experiencing thirst, sore b___sts(especially near the armpit) and some light cramping in my lower tummy. My skin was going haywire as well until I went to town on it and slathered medicine on it every night...LOL. Seems like you have a good chance. Good luck!

tbtemplet - January 15

Yeah, I think I ovulated on the 8th because I had some O Pains on that day and my mucus was very egg like. Been trying to conceive 13 mos now. Had a lap and D& C done in November. Doc says the next 6 mos are my best chance to conceive!!

MelissaP - January 15

Well I pray everything works out for you this month! Your symptoms seem promising. The pink you saw when you wiped could be implantation. Good luck and keep us uupdated. I also have a thread "just waiting" somewhere around here...lol. Take care!

tbtemplet - January 15

Anyone else have anything for me??

lissica - January 15

Sorry i don't have any new info but i agree with these girls...it sounds very promising. Good luck!

tbtemplet - January 15

ok thanks...

mom22girls - January 15

Hello, I'm new here, but I'm wondering if you ladies can help me out. My DH and I decided to try and get pregnant again in hopes of a boy,(we used Shettles method along with chinese calendar and egg whites, I know gross yuck), but the question is am I pregnant? I don't take note of the dates of my period, but they ussualy quite regular, my last one was December 26th thru the 30th, on the 30th we BD umprotected. Then on January 8th I had a pap smear done and the doctor said I would ovulate in 2 to 3 days, which would be around the 10 or 11, we BD again on those days. 2 days later I got really sore b___sts on the side, from almost underarm, I'm still sore, maybe a little tired, and today I've been going to the bathroom quite a few times. So what do you think? And also using the clearblue digital test what do you think it would be the earliest date I could test? Sorry so long. Thanks

mom22girls - January 16

a new update, since yesterday I keep going to the bathroom, and when I'm done there is a little clear cm on the toillette paper, not alot. Also my belly keeps itching on the sides. This is now 7 to 8 days after ovulation. Any ideas of what is going on? thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?