Could I Be Pregnant -pg116916382738

5 Replies
anonymousteen - January 18

i had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend and he came in me. 2 days later i got my period it was the same as any other period i have cramps and its heavy could i be pregnant?

krissy2006 - January 18

No.

MammaJL - January 18

no you're not pregnant but you should use protection next time if you don't want to be.

i mean i told all my friends and they said that i prolly could be but i just wanted to make sure cause i am only 16 and i really dont think i am ready to be a mom.

okay well thanks cause you have just made my day i have been driving myself crazy about it thanks a million

krissy2006 - January 18

No, you can't get pregnant 2 days before your periuod arrives. You can only get pregnant 2 weeks after your period is done when you ovulate (or about 2 weeks depending on your cycle) There is no way to get pregnant 2 days before your period and the fact that it is heavy bleeding shows that it is not pregnancy. You are right you are only 16, have so much to learn and experience. Make sure you use protection from now on, and if not condoms or BCPs than at least an injectable (v____al-not a needle more like a tampon) spermicide.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?