Could I Be Pregnant -pg117027136324

3 Replies
em80 - January 31

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for a few months, this month my period has come one week early, was not as heavy as normal and only lasted a few days. I have also been very tired and crying for no real reason. I just wondered if anyone could offer any advise on what they think? Thanks

DaBonkElsMe - January 31

You could be pregnant, especially if you have been trying. How long ago was your last period? It might still be too early to test. Unless you think you were pregnant even before that last period because it was so light? That is possible, if that is what you think then it would not be too early to test. Use a home pregnancy test first thing in the morning. If it is negative, you should wait a few days and try again if you end up late for your next period. You could have also just had an off cycle, that happens to everyone sometimes!

em80 - January 31

My Period was on the 30th of December and I am normally every 30 days. This month though it was the 24th of Jan but not really heavy so I don't know. Is it ok to test now?

Grandpa Viv - January 31

Sounds possible. Tired and emotional are good. How about discharge, peeing, ga__sy, b___bs, acne etc? Why don't you wait until the weekend to test, first morning pee, and again a week later if needed. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?