Could I Be Pregnant -pg117044072576

3 Replies
lscherer - February 2

I'm unsually pretty regular. I either get my period every 28 days, or every 34th day. My last period was December 28th. I should have gotten my period this time between January 24th-30th. Which makes me LATE.!!! I have felt nauseas twice (but have not vomitted) I have had a few headaches (which is abnormal for me) and today alone I have gone to the bathroom 6 times (and it's on 1pm)...my br___ts have been tender too. Also, I began having intigestion after eating my lunch today. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, b/c I'm nervous. I had a miscarriage last year, which was devastating! Please help!! ~Lauren

sarahd - February 2

Sounds like you should definitely take a test - your signs sound promising, so I'd take one tomorrow morning with fmu. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - February 2

Sorry you took the m/c so hard. It is usually for a good reason and not very likely to repeat. Are you trying to conceive? Did you have good exposure around Jan 8th? Time to take a test. Good luck!

orchidmom - February 3

yes, the signs seems convincing.. take the test and let us know.. :) ~~~~~~~~baby dust ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?