Could I Be Pregnant -pg117072585380

7 Replies
AmbRK - February 5

ok - my last period started on 1/4, ended about 1/7, and this month it was due on 1/31. i had unprotected s_x with my dh between 1/20-1/22... i dont know if i was ovulating because i dont chart. but about last week my nipples were really sore for about 2 days, then they were fine, then three days ago both of my br___ts started to feel sensitive. i'm a little gassy, not too much though, bloated, lower back is achey, period-like cramps but no period, my face feels ... greasy? i usually have a good complextion but its blotchy in the mornings. my stomach is queasy, but i cant tell if its from nerves so i dont include that one. ive been sneezing and have a running nose (and theres blood in it too). the only thing i get when af comes is bloaty 2 days before and cramps for one day... but ive been getting weird feeling cramps for about a week on and off... they even woke me up one night. i tested wednesday, since im always regular, but it was a bfn. oh - and i went to the store today to buy another test, and i almost started to cry when i couldnt find them! so i ran out of the store and went to a different one. so im emotional too. i want to wait to use my first morning urine, so tonight im going crazy. sorry its so long - but what do you guys think?

AmbRK - February 5

oh - i forgot to mention that there was 1 drop of blood (maybe the middle of last week) on my undies... it was probably the day before i tested ... so tuesday, or maybe it was the day i tested, so maybe wed. ... i dont really keep track, but i probably should start, haha... we're not ttc so its not anything i've been looking for

mommyof3stepmommyof2 - February 5

Honestly if you have more than one test you could test tonight and in the morning with FMU. But since you are already late for af you can test anytime of day. Let us know the outcome

AmbRK - February 5

thanks. i might - i have 2. but what do you guys think of the symptoms? ive never been pregnant before - does it sound like a possibility?

mommyof3stepmommyof2 - February 5

your symptoms do sound promising but you never know until you test.

jvall2030 - February 5

Ive been feeling like that for 2 weeks already. My last menstrual period was Jan. 5th. I still haven't started and have gottend 2 negatives and 1 faint positive. I am not sure what the pulling twinges are... maybe it's signs of ovulation. Our bodies do not ovulate every 14 days like it says on the internet. Everyone is different...some women ovulate a few days after their period and others dont ovulate until 16-18th day of their cycle?? I am so confused. I am also waiting to be 1 week late to go to the doctor. I dont want to spend more money on pg tests. Check out our other thread "Cramps after ovulation"

jvall2030 - February 5

Name: mummyofone Title of Question: Cramping few days after possible conception Check out this thread!!

AmbRK - February 5

well i tested - bfn. hmm - wonder why my period is so late. i'm not really disappointed because we wanted to wait another year anyway, but i'm showing all those symptoms. i'm always right on time... and now i'm almost a week late. maybe i ovulated late this month or something... but my back is still aching and my b___sts are still sensitive, neither of which happen when i get af. hm.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?