Could I Be Pregnant -pg117172323929

4 Replies
brneydgirl28 - February 17

Hello everyone. This is my first time doing this, but I am just so frustrated. My last period was Jan 24th and we made love on Feb 4th and 6th and I had a pos ovulation test on Feb 5th. On Feb 9th I had a slight brown spot and the cramping for about 3-4 days. I has slight nausea on Feb 14th and 15th. My period has been either coming on 26 days or 31 days, the past few months it has been 26 days. My br___ts have been very sore, I use the pottie all the time I am up at least 3 times a night if not more. Today I have been having what feel like period cramps, is this normal, if I am on a 26 day cycle this month my period would be due tomorrow. Please help.

Grandpa Viv - February 17

Good timing and encouraging signs. You could test tomorrow morning first am pee, but waiting several more days would be better. Not unusually tired, ga__sy, wet, emotional? Good luck!

This past week I had an unusual build up of ga__ses in my stomach, this doe snot normally happen. I have been more tired than normal, but I am not sleepiong well since I am up all night going to the bathroom. What about my cramping today, does that mean that af is coming or is that normal just before it is supposed to come?

What I meant to say in my last post, is it normal to have cramps right before you expect your period if you think you are pregnant? Are the cramps normal?

Grandpa Viv - February 17

You probably should not attach much significance to cramping at this stage, one way or the other. Women report "different" cramping, "tugging feeling", "too many situps", or "not cramping like usual". Right now it is a waiting game. Supposing you are getting pregnant, your body may yet decide that it is not a keeper. Be patient for a few more days. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?