Could I Be Pregnant -pg117293252034

1 Replies
Creedy66 - March 3

My AF is always on time exactly 28days! DH and I have been trying for one month (i already have four children each took one time of trying) so I was sure that it would not take long. However 6dpo I had spotting that lead to a full on AF that only lasted 4days. This has never happened to me before. I am now 17dpo and woke up feeling very sick (possible morning sickness) Has this happened to anyone and could i be pregnant?

krissy2006 - March 3

Whether it has happened before or not, new exciting things (LOL that was sarcasm) happen in our cycles or can potentially happen any given month! If you had a period, no matter how odd it was, and it was bright red flow it WAS your period. Also there is only a 25%-30% chance of pregnancy every cycle so even though you were fertile mertile and got PG very easily with your other four children, age, internal body changes, homronal changes and stress (such as having four children) can change your fertility... If you are so worried, test and if it is negative you should chalk it up to an odd period and keep trying so you don't miss your next ovulation!!! GL!!! and ***BABYDUST***

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?