Could I Be Pregnant -pg117335136035

2 Replies
taylanne - March 8

My last period started Febuary 8th and my partner and I are very active. We don't use condoms because they make me itch. I take the pill regularly but for the past week I have been sick to my stomach and have been throwing up. I have also been dizzy. Could I be pregnant?

wonder_woman - March 8

Hi, My last period was also on the 8th Feb. I have been feeling sick and dizzy for overa week now too. Had bad Gas etc too. I really think i am pregnant but i took a test this morning which was negative. I am due on my period the 9th or 10th this month. I think if it was a stomach bug it would not have lasted this long! I am so tired all the time too. so i think we are in the simular situation! have you taken a test yet? sound like you could be pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - March 8

Taylanne, if you have been taking the pill for a number of months, then you know what the side effects are, and you are now experiencing something different. Your period is due to day, and you have been experiencing early signs of pregnancy for about a week, which is what one expects if a pregnancy is getting started. Sounds like you should take a home test first pee Saturday morning, and another a week later to confirm. Don't forget the prenatal vitamins - the folic acid is important in the first weeks. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?