Could I Be Pregnant -pg117340350890

4 Replies
hab123red - March 8

i have just got over a week of having a kidney infection a bad one!and i still feel sick in the mornings , but i don't throw up . my stomach feels huge too. i am to start my period today and i haven't . i've been off my birth control for 2 months .this would be my second pregnancy if i am . i have a 4 year old and are hopeing for a second

sososleepy - March 8

Hi hab. You could be pg, or the infection might have thrown your cycle off. I get my pg tests at Dollar Tree because they're affordable... why don't you test and find out for sure?

hab123red - March 8

i got one at the doller store and it was neg.

hab123red - March 8

could the test be wrong

LIN - March 8

If your period is due today, and you got a negative test today, then you're probably not pregnant. The dollar store tests are some of the most sensitive ones. That said, if you only quit birth control a couple months ago, then you may have ovulated late and still have a chance this month. It's very common to be late or even skip periods in the first several months off birth control. It's also common to have lots of pregnancy symptoms in that time, so you can't really trust any pregnancy-like symptoms. At this point, all you can do is wait and keep testing (say once a week until you get a period or a positive). Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?