Could I Be Pregnant -pg119031091452

2 Replies
bubbaseeds - September 20

I have had An IUD for almost 3 yrs. But I am starting to have preg. symptoms. I was due to start yesterday. I had one spot, not even enough for a pantyliner. Now today I have a faint brown discharge. Not normal for me. I had a UTI about 2 weeks ago. With my last 3 kids that was the first sign I was preg. I have been horribly moody for about a week. My br___ts hurt worse than normal and seem to be a bit swollen. I took a hpt on the 12th and it was neg. but thought it was prob too early to tell. I am hungry all the time, which is also not normal for me. I have really bad headaches, and I'm starting to really freak out! Does anyone have any advice for me?

sarah21 - September 20

Keep testing until your period shows up or you get a positive. If you keep getting negatives after another week or so, I would call a Dr. and get a check up to make sure nothing is wrong, or see if they'll give you a blood test. Sometimes it just takes a while to get a positive on the pee tests.

Elisabeth S - September 20

I'm in the same boat as you....I have a paraguard IUD and I am having symptoms including brown spotting which I never have and I have had 2 positive preg tests....!!! this is scarey! what kind of IUD do you have? I was already getting mine out tomarrow so I will find out for sure then, good luck..these IUD's don't seem to be 99.5% effective!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?