Could I Be Pregnant -pg119099258131

2 Replies
kiera - September 28

i have a lumpy feeling in my abdomen all the way up to my navel. i sometimes feel movement in my abdomen, but i had my tubes tied like three years ago and every since the last week in june 07 i been having cramps that started on the left side and now i have like a balloon type feeling on the left side of my abdomen. i still get cramps off and on even if its not time for my period with alot of discharge. Can you feel or have any pain when your tubes come untied ? is there a way to make your tubes come untied without going through surgery?(if there any doc. reading this please give me your advice )do you have to have anothers doc. permission to get an ultrasound in the hospital or doc. office without any doc. paper work?

ash2 - September 29

Sounds pretty much impossible. The movements your feeling could be gas. I would just go to your local health dept. and get a free preg. test done.

Corrie - October 1

Well, ACTUALLY, its not impossible for tubes to become untied over time. It really depends on how they did it and how securely. I know in MY experience (and that's all I can speak about and trust me, I am NOT a doctor) but I had a double etopic pregnancy with twins. One in one tube and one in the other. I have one tube completely removed when it ruptured and the other cut. I was told I could never have children again but I was ok with that since I had my DD. Well, SIX years later, I found myself in the ER with the flu, not ONCE but twice in the same week, just to find out that I was so sick because I was PG! How the heck??? Well, the tube they cut over 50% out of, grew back! And wholla!!! I now have my DS who is now going to be 7 years old. Now, my tubes weren't tied, but this just goes to show, sometimes what seems "impossible", isn't quite so "impossible" after all :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion