Could I Be Pregnant -pg119158917525

8 Replies
Meelliissaaxo - October 5

Hello girls. this is my first time visiting the site and found the information very helpful! :-) As of september 10th I ended my birth control pills and my AF came around september 12th, this month my husband and i have been TTC and we we're having s_x almost everynight to hopefully nail my ovulation date and become a mommy and daddy. My cycles are normally 30 days. just theres a few questions how likely is it that i'm pregnant considering i've been on birth control for about 2 years and this is my first month off them? also I should be ending my pills this sunday is it okay to test then or wait til a few days after when my period normally starts? thank you for your time! and hope to hear from you soon!

sarah21 - October 5

Your cycle may or may not return right back to normal. I was on the pill for a year and a half and went right back to normal. You could have ovulated, so you could potentially be pregnant. If you miss your period when you normally would have one, I would test and see, but if it's a negative, don't get discouraged-- it may take a little while. Good luck and baby juice!

mom_of_1 - October 5

I agree with Sarah. I was actually on the pill when I got pregnant, soooooo you never know. If you hit the right days and you O'd then you could be prego :) **Baby Dust**

so theres still a big possibility that i am pregnant? i hate this wait! it seems like forever.

jenn W - October 5

Melissa, try to stay positive....I've been trying for 10 months and I know there are people on here who have been trying for much longer. The waiting is difficult, but I'm sure it will happen for you. I'm sending some baby dust your way!

sugar - October 5

Hi Meelliissaaxo. I ended my BCPs on 19th Sept had AF around 21st and didn't start new pack. How are you feeling after ending yours? Normal? When do you think you ovulated? I am trying to work mine out. I can't decide if i would ovulate shortly after not starting the new pack or if it would be like approx 14 days after my period began. I've always had clockwork cycles. Let me know how you get on! Good luck xxxx

Oh i've been feeling COMPLETELY different than i ever had actually! constant gas, hungry alot, when i eat i cant stop, growing out of ALL my jeans, feels like my stomach is gargling all the time, sleepy feeling but CANT go to sleep. i stay up til 11-1130 some nights just thinkin about what i got to do the next day. ITs horrible!

jenn W - October 5

Melissa, do your b___bs hurt? I've heard that is the #1 sign! :) Good LUck!

they don't really bother me, they feel heavier than usual but not hurting

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?