Could I Be Pregnant -pg119427769477

4 Replies
mountain - November 5

My cycle varies anywhere from 25 - 30 days... but it is usually about 27 days. Today is day 26 - and I have had tender swollen br___ts for two weeks, along with slight cramping and diarrhea. The feeling of diarrhea (abdominal cramping and nausea) came several days before I actually got diarrhea. I had diarrhea for a couple days, and now my stool is just loose - which is nice for a change because I have a LONG herstory of constipation and hemmerhoids!

Grandpa Viv - November 5

Signs that start at ovulation time (2 weeks before period due) are more likely due to ovulation gone wrong than to pregnancy. Good luck!

sarah21 - November 6

It sounds like it could be a pregnancy, although the symptoms did start early. Keep us updated!

TW - November 7

Hello, I am almost in the same boat. The last few months my cycle has ranged from 25-28 days. I am on day 30 and still waiting. My nipples were really sore last week and the last few days my it has turned into the whole b___st. I have been costipated for the last few days as well and feeling extremely bloated. I feel like I am about to start, but nothing.

kendra.marie - November 7

hmm sounds like pregnancy thats okay i ovulated twice i believe in oct 10-11 & the 18th im pregnant i got signs as of oct 10 (2 days after my second ovulation) no joke took a pg test 4 dpo ovulation faint positive tested again 10dpo POSITIVE. so its very possible, i think im ight have multiples i hope whatever i have it healthy thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?