Could I Be Pregnant -pg119524021889

5 Replies
ashleymark08 - November 16

Me and my fiance had s_x two days before my expected period which was supposed to be october 30, well two days later my period didnt come. On the 14 and 15 of november i had two little spots both days of some pinkish brown red stuff. my period is maybe one day early or one day late but has never been this late could i possibly be pregnant?

babybrain32 - November 16

If you only had s_x 2 days before your period, then no you can't be pregnant. There could be a possibility if you had s_x any other time this month (maybe 2wks or so ago). You normally become pregnant if you are intimate mid cycle. Good Luck!

ashleymark08 - November 16

well we did have s_x two weeks before my expected period but the spotting i had wouldnt me in the time frame for implantation bleeding so what could it be?

Grandpa Viv - November 16

Maybe you skipped a cycle, and the spotting now is on time for the next ovulation? If you were 6 weeks pregnant you would almost surely be listing a bunch of early signs by now. Take a test to be sure. Good luck!

lillybug - November 16

Actually Implantation bleedding can happen at any time, if you research it or google the words you'll find information that any women get this 10-15 after fertalization with occurs a week after ovulation so you basically had spotting about two days after the 10-15 day period. Every woman is different and every woman experience implantation bleeding at different times. Good luck

mrsMQuinones - November 16

I'm the same exact way too and don't understand what it is, except i had my period in tyhe beginning of the month for a few days and now had spotting. is that the only symptom you have? maybe you should take a test??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?