Could I Be Pregnant -pg119885984363

4 Replies
ag8653 - December 28

My period is now 5 days late. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms: nausea, lower back pain, headaches, and feeling like my period is coming any minute and every time I go to the bathroom its not. I took a pg test when I was 3 days late and again today and they were both negative. My cycle is not usually less than 28 days, so had this one actually been 28 I would really only be 2 days late. My mom tells me just to wait a few more days and take another test. Could I still be pregnant? Or is my period just coming really late?

Grandpa Viv - December 28

These are good signs. Some pregnancies do not test positive until a couple of weeks late. Be patient. Test every few days (or once a week) using first morning pee. Good luck!

ag8653 - December 28

Thanks so much! My BBs have also felt a little weird. They don't hurt so much, but they feel really heavy and the blue veins are becoming a little more prominent. I guess mother knows best!

AT1973 - December 28

ag8653... I went through this 2 years ago. Was a whole month late and totally felt like I was having the symptoms. I would have bet my life I was pregnant. However... I was not.

Grandpa Viv - December 28

AT, thanks for the post. There has to be an explanation for what you experienced. We know that the follicle that releases the egg is responsible for putting out hormones for a while to maintain the uterus in receptive condition. I visualize that sometimes a follicle goes crazy, hangs around for too long, and puts out more hormones than normal. As I understand it, this is characteristic of one kind of cyst. Menstruation can get delayed and pregnancy symptoms may be felt. The next cycle restores order, we hope. Does this make sense?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?