Could I Be Pregnant -pg119955898820

1 Replies
Katie x - January 5

I'm 5 days late for my period but took early pregnancy tests that can detect if your pregnant 4 days before your due period. It came back negative so i thought i'd just wait but still no period, but a couple of hours ago i went to the toilet and wiped down there and saw a tiny smear of like a brownish pinkish colour on tissue, no pain at all wen i normally get terrible period pains and i bloat get stressed and be very snappy, could it be a late period coming or am i pregnant i know u can have a brown discharge whilst pregnant thats just a hormone change in your body i am trying for a baby it maybe wishfull thinking but i have a 18mnth old daughter already me and her dad just wanna give her a brother lol xx any advise???

Grandpa Viv - January 5

Five days late and brown spotting is a promising start. Usually by now you would be experiencing at least a few of the other signs of early pregnancy - tired, peeing, lotion discharge, cramps not like usual, backache, b___bs, appet_te - you've been there before. Take tests at weekly intervals using first morning pee. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?