Could I Be Pregnant -pg120119267752

2 Replies
joybell02 - January 24

I have missed a cycle. I have not been on birth control since August, and haven't been using anything to prevent pregnancy since October. When I got off the pill in August I had a cycle about the 15th to the 20th of August, then started on Sept. 28, then on Oct. 31, then on Nov. 30. I have not had a cycle since. I have been overly tired, nauseous, been having sharp cramps/pains in my abdominal area. Some have been on the lower right side and gone to my back and some have been all the way across. More recently I have also been having some pain in my lower left hand area of my abdomine. Could I be pregnant? Please help. I haven't taken a test yet, as I am going to wait until next week when I'm due for another cycle and if I still don't start then I am planning on getting a test.

keerthy - January 24

well .... I think u can take a test anytime from now... if u r 1week to 15 days late to ur period u can take the test...... take a HPT ...... all the very best sweetheart!

MelissaP - January 24

You have not had a cycle cinse November 30th and you are having unprotected s_x? AND you are having pregnancy symptoms? Test girl!!! You can most definitely be pregnant. It should show up on a test by now. Good luck to you!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?