Could I Be Pregnant -pg120175063235

1 Replies
pineapples - January 30

i've posted a few times about symptoms. i am 11 dpo. 7 dpo, i felt pms symptoms, tender br___ts, tired, hungry, cravings and mood swings, and bloated. after about 3 days, those symptoms all disappeared. 11 dpo, my br___ts don't feel as sensitive at all, only when i squeeze it or grab at it. however, i'm beginning to feel naseous and this has never happened to me before. i don't vomit, but whenever i eat a few minutes later, my stomach feels extremely acidic and gag once. it might be acid reflux though. the pms symptoms 7dpo have all disappeared, but nausea is a new one. it might just be a new symptom of my period, since it is due on the 2nd of february. very little discharge, and light and creamy like most before my period. I had s_x on the 18th, when i was fertile. we used a condom, and i'm pretty sure it did not slip out and he pulled out when he ejaculated. it did not break either. am i just stressing out about this too much, or could i be actually pregnant? i need some feedback, please help! i'm stressing out.

Grandpa Viv - January 30

Sounds like your hormones are acting up this cycle, but in view of the fact that you were well protected, maybe that is all it is. Take a test first morning pee if a normal period has not showed within a week of when it should. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?