Could I Be Pregnant -pg120553230258

1 Replies
rkilbreath - March 14

My husband and I lost a baby 3 months ago. Since then my periods have been right on track. I haven't missed or been late. This month I should have started my third period since the miscarriage but I am 4 days late. I took 2 home pregnancy tests and a blood test at my doctor's office, all three were negative. I have never been late except when I was pregnant and I am feeling tired and sick. Could I be pregnant and it is just too soon for the tests to tell?

Tonigirl - March 14

HI Rkilbreath...first of all..I'm sorry for your loss. I too have a m/c this past July. I will tell you that for about 3-4 months after the m/c my periods were also right on track...even though the doctor said they would be off for several months, but mine weren't. However, about 4 months after the m/c my cycles mysteriously went longer...NO IDEA why. My cycles jumped up to 32-34 days...that went of for about 4 months and now I've finally got my bfp. Hopefully, you ARE pg...but if not...just know that this is what happened to me....good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?