Could I Be Pregnant -pg120821972268

1 Replies
Feng Yun - April 14

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. I know this question is probably asked plenty of time, but I am very young and confused. I'm not exactly trying, but I would be happy if I am. My story is My last period was January and In February I just missed it normally I'm not Irregular, but I thought I may have been irregular because I had been dieting differently. In march I had spotted almost 2 weeks prior to my next cycle. I thought I was getting ready to get my period sure enough my period never came. I took 2 tests and they both showed up negative. I've made an appointment for a blood test but that won't be for another week so I got curious and searched the internet and stumbled upon this forum. So far I've been having sore br___ts, light nausea nothing serious, Small Migraines, Pregnancy tests are over 80 percent accurate but I can't help but wonder maybe I'm one of those in the less accurate category. So does anyone think theres a possibility I'm pregnant? Sorry for the extremely long post.

hope-31 - April 14

anything is possible. if your last period was basically in jan. except for some spotting and your testing negative then its wise to seek a doctor like you did and get a blood test. thats the only way your gonna know. dieting can affect your cycles so this is a possibilty also. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion