Could I Be Pregnant -pg120858197837

1 Replies
jazzylady - April 19

Hello. Here's my situation: I had a normal 5 day period in March and was expecting another on April 11. I usually have 28 days between cycles and is only light the first few hours once started. This month I began to spot very light pink/dark brown, not enough for a pad, only an ultra-thin panty liner. This will make day 4 of this. I have been very tired the last week or so, gassy, uncomfortable, and what you can call mini-cramps or tinges at the bottom of my stomach. I took a preg. test today and results came back neg. I have been reading about implantation spotting. I have never been preg. before so im really confused. i have been active for about 12 years with no protection or bc. Could these be signs of pregnancy or am I overreacting. Please, help.

Grandpa Viv - April 19

Not over-reacting at all, and if you have fallen pregnant after 12 years you should count it a blessing. These are good pregnancy signs - how about more frequent peeing, lotion discharge? The other possibility is a cyst acting up. Test again in a few days, first morning pee. hCG should double in that time. If you can't get a positive test by the time a second period is due, call the doc for a check-up. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?