Could I Be Pregnant -pg120950593848

4 Replies
tina10362 - April 29

hey! ok so i have been off birth control for a month. And i had s_x 2 days while ovulating and while i wasnt earlier in the month.....im not surposed to start my period until may 9th, do you think i could be pregnant....and when should i take a test?

belle114 - April 29

Hey tina! its very possible that you could have concieved especially if you know you did the bd before or during ovulation. i have heard its best to wait a full week after your suspected period to test, because it gives you a pretty accurate reading.

Grandpa Viv - April 30

It can take several months after coming off bcp before regaining fertility, but that is not true for all. Don't hold your breath! Enjoy life and let it happen. Good luck!

Treybugs Momma - April 30

BTW following it with Good Luck in no way makes that better. TIna I am supposed to start tommorow and I tested all last week so my advice is go get a mani/pedi with the moolah you would spend on HPTs and wait till then. I am addicted to poas but I added up how much I spent on HPTs this month and it is close to a hundred bucks. That would have been a pedi/mani/ma__sage/ and a gla__s of champagne!! :)

austynsmommy - April 30

you can get pregnant after coming right off the pill. Good luck. Let us know how your doing

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?